|Date per lo scambio||Durata|
|April 15, 2022 - October 30, 2022||2 weeks|
Holiday home in mountains, (Cracow), Poland
Our wooden house is located at the height of 650 m in the charming valley of the Stryszawka stream. It’s a magic place situated far from any city noise, where you can magnificently rest while having a walk through the forest and drink clear, pure and completely healthy spring water. In the neighbourhood there are many tourist attractions - the choice is up to you.
Our guests from Spain (ES 1056) have written about their exchange :
" Es un lugar precioso, con muchos bosques, y parques nacionales. La naturaleza es preciosa, tan diferente de España!!.
Cracovia está muy bien comunicada y relativamente cerca de la casa y también es digna de visitar.
La casa es muy cómoda y acogedora. Toda ella de madera.
También hay una ruta, llamada "ruta de las iglesias de madera". La ruta ya es preciosa en sí misma, pero las iglesias !!! merecen un viaje a Polonia solamente para verlas!!!. Un intercambio inolvidable!!!"
" The place is very beautiful with a lot of forests and national parks.
The nature is wonderful and so different from our in Spain.
Cracow is well comunicated,relatively near from home and worth of visiting.
Home is comfortable and has good atmosphere.It is made of wood.
In that region there is a route called"The route of the wooden churches".
The route itself is beautiful for the landscapes,but the churches!!! They are worth of visiting Poland even for to see only them.
That exchange was unforgettable."
La nostra famiglia
- 2 Adulti
- 2 Bambini
- 49 Scambi effettuati
La nostra casa
- Tipo di casa: Casa di vacanza
- Piano: 0
- Ambiente: In montagna
- Camere da letto: 3
- Bagni: 2
- Posti letto: 7
- Superficie totale: 1000 m2
Nella mia casa
- Animali da compagnia - Non permessi
- Bimbi piccoli - Benvenuti
Tipi di scambio
- Bed & Breakfast (indicare il numero delle persone)
- Scambio non simultaneo
- Scambio casa
- Scambio di ospitalità
- Case in affitto
- accesso ad internet gratuito
- Riscaldamento centrale
Cosa offre la casa
- No fumatori
- Auto necessaria
- Uso/scambio della macchina
Lista destinazioni preferite
- Aperto a tutte le offerte
- United Kingdom
- Andalusia, Spain
- Czech Republic
Il nostro quartiere
Aeroporto più vicino: Cracow - 65 km
The tourist attractions of this region are:
• Sucha Beskidzka – picturesque place placed in the mountains famous for wooden inn “Rzym”(“Rome”). Supposedly dated on the XVIII century, runs up to present times. (www.sucha-beskidzka.pl , www.orawa.eu )
• Wadowice – Pope John Paul II’s birth town, with beautiful market, church and museum placed in Pope’s family home. (www.it.wadowice.pl)
• Oswiecim – know throughout the world city-museum. It is famous for built during WWII “Auschwitz-Birkenau” Nazi concentration camps. (www.auschwitz.org.pl)
* The EnergyLandia Park - is located in a beautiful, picturesque area, in the town of Zator on the border of two largest agglomerations of the South: Silesia and Lesser Poland, less than a half hour drive from Katowice or Kraków (www.energylandia.pl/ )
• Cracow – the historical capital of Poland with history reaching a thousand years back. Its Main Market Square is probably the biggest medieval market in the world. (www.krakow.pl)
• Wieliczka, 13 km east from Cracow, the ancient salt mine added to UNESCO’s prestigious list of World Heritage Sites. The famous in the world tourist route runs from 64 to 135 meters deep on three levels and leads through underground chapels and caves full of salt sculptures and chandeliers. (www.kopalnia-wieliczka.pl)
• Zakopane district is considered the most attractive tourist region in Poland. The Tatras, the hills of Podhale as well as the town itself are ideal places for walks or longer or shorter hikes. A walk around the town can be combined with visiting its monuments and other interesting places.Winter capital of Poland situated at the foot of the Tatra, the highest mountain range in Poland. The center of the city is at an altitude of 832 m. Excellent staging area for trekking in the mountains. (www.promocja.zakopane.pl , www.pieninypn.pl)
- The trail of wooden architecture. We recomend you a very interesting trail consisting of 250 old wooden buildings and other objects like catholic and orthodox churches, bell towers, manor houses and heritage parks. That objects are on UNESCO list. The most interesting of them are wooden churches in : Dębno Podhalańskie, Binarowa, Lipnica Murowana and Sękowa. (www.drewniana.malopolska.pl)
History of industry in region Silesia
The Silesian Province is the largest concentration of historic industrial sites in Poland. They constitute the richness of the region. They reflect its specificity and determine cultural identi (www.zabytkitechniki.pl/en )
All of these places (and many not mentioned others) are 1-1,5 h drive from our cottage.
- Ragazzo - Età: 31
- Ragazzo - Età: 34
Animali da compagnia
- Non abbiamo animali domestici.
Circa la nostra famiglia
Our family consists of: - Ryszard (59 years old) ,my wife – Anna(56) a physiotherapist and our two sons: Wojciech (31) and Gregory (28). Nowadays we travel both - Anna and Richard, because our sons are adults.
We are a family, curious of the world and keen on meeting new people.
We are interested in visiting new places.
We are open for all offers !
This member has completed 49 successful exchanges. Here are some members that he exchanged with in the past:
Premia de Mar,
Carrascal de Barregas,
LAVOÛTE SUR LOIRE,
SAINT CHRISTOLY DE BLAYE,
Killarney, Co. Kerry,