Il membro non ha specificato le date per lo scambio
In the heart of Normandy, a large house with a garden in Rouen
Old house of 120 m2 + a veranda, on 2 floors. On the ground floor, kitchen, laundry, wc, living room, dining room / games room / office space, and the veranda. On the 1st floor, 2 bedrooms, one with walk-in shower and small sink, a landing room, bathroom and WC. On the 2nd floor, 2 connecting rooms. The veranda overlooks a large garden with trees and flowers. Possibility to park a car at the bottom of the garden, in front of the garage.
La nostra famiglia
- 2 Adulti
- 3 Bambini
- 3 Scambi effettuati
La nostra casa
- Tipo di casa: Casa
- Piano: 2
- Ambiente: In città
- Camere da letto: 4
- Bagni: 1
- Posti letto: 8
- Superficie calpestabile: 120 m2
- Superficie totale: 145 m2
Nella mia casa
- Animali da compagnia - Non permessi
- Bimbi piccoli - Benvenuti
Tipi di scambio
- Scambio non simultaneo
- Scambio casa
- accesso ad internet gratuito
- Riscaldamento centrale
- Attrezzature per l'infanzia
Cosa offre la casa
- No fumatori
- Uso/scambio della macchina
Lista destinazioni preferite
- Aperto a tutte le offerte
- Balearic Islands, Spain
- Sardinia, Italy
- England, UK
Il nostro quartiere
Aeroporto più vicino: Paris-Beauvais - 1h30
Access to the district is easy both by car, by public transport (metro-tram station for the city center 3 minutes away on foot), and by bicycle (continuous cycle track). Several parks or squares nearby, including one with a mini-farm 10 minutes' walk away. A market with unbeatable prices 3 minutes walk on Sunday morning.
Rouen and its surroundings is an ideal choice for those who wish to combine relaxation and cultural openness.
While strolling in the pedestrian streets with half-timbered houses of the historic center, you will discover its many monuments: Cathedrale, Gros-Horloge, Palais de Justice, Eglise Saint-Maclou, Abbaye de St-Ouen, Historial Jeanne d'Arc, Panorama XXL...
See the website: http://www.rouentourisme.com/Default.aspx?tabid=3505&language=fr-FR
The surrounding heritage is particularly rich in museums and abbeys (Jumièges, Saint-Wandrille, Musée Victor Hugo in Villequier).
Lovers of painting will be seduced by the collection of the Museum of Fine Arts including that of Impressionist painters (Sisley, Monet); pleasure that can be extended by visiting the gardens of Monet Giverny (1 hour drive), or the beautiful museum Malraux Le Havre (a city classified by UNESCO in 2005). Don't forget that Rouen is about 1H15 from Paris, Versailles, so pleasant to discover in any season, or the Memorial of Caen.
About beaches, 3 possibilities are available about 1 hour by car:
- The sandy beaches of the Côte Fleurie: Deauville-Trouville, with an essential detour via the small harbor of Honfleur (and its astonishing Erik Satie museum).
- The beaches surrounded by beautiful cliffs: Fécamp, Veules-les-Roses, and of course Étretat (the house Maurice Leblanc will also be discovered).
- The wildest sandy beaches of Quend near the Bay of Somme (with also the Ornithological Park of Marquenterre).
- Ragazza - Età: 1
- Ragazza - Età: 20
- Ragazza - Età: 18
Animali da compagnia
- Non abbiamo animali domestici.
Circa la nostra famiglia
After thirty happy exchanges (since 2006), the pleasure of sharing, discovery, is still important, for me as for Melanie.
We travel only with our baby, or with my daughters too, according to the period.