|Date per lo scambio||Durata|
|August 08, 2020 - August 22, 2020||2 weeks|
Wij zouden heel graag in deze periode in Amsterdam-Nederland verblijven.
Duplex near the beach
Summerhouse near two beaches; Trengandín and Ris.
Beach TRENGANDÍN, is a very beautiful sand beach with a length of 6 km.
RIS Beach, also very beautiful has a length of 4 km. Its orientation to the north allows the formation of abundant waves for surfing, with long "bars" wave slope, especially on steep southerly wind days.
Both beaches with crystal clear waters and varied underwater scenery make it especially suitable for the practice of diving. Many rocks, natural pools and small pools appear at low tide, discovering long stretches of shallow waters invite you to swim without danger or difficulty.
Travelling as a family is one of the most rewarding activities that can be done today after the pressures of work imposed in most cities, where hard work and leisure are sometimes difficult to reconcile.
Cantabria offers many possibilities for the practice of this widespread holiday mode, where the prime objective is family fun.
We offer a few suggestions, realizing that the traveller can find other equally satisfactory possibilities.
Outdoor activities include the Cantabrian townships of Argüeso and Cabezón de la Sal, places that recreate the lifestyles and customs of the early Cantabrians;
- the Roman ruins and the Domus (museum that reconstructs an ancient Roman house) of Julióbriga, in Retortillo (Campoo);
- the Fuente Dé cable car, which takes you to the heart of the central massif of the Picos de Europa, at an altitude of 1,800 metres;
- the Alto Campoo ski resort, in Brañavieja;
- the Three Kings parade and the zoo, in Santillana del Mar;
- the Vijanera festival, in Silió; and the landing of Carlos V, in Laredo.
Santander, meanwhile, also offers great possibilities for children:
- the Magdalena Park located on the peninsula, where you can find the Palacio Real, which has a small zoo, a tourist train and a large playground;
- walks and boat trips on the bay;
- or the Wave Baths festival in Sardinero.
If bad weather makes outdoor activities impossible, there is nothing better than to visit one of the various museums scattered throughout the region:
- Guggenheim Museum Bilbao
- the Neocueva and Museum of Altamira (Santillana del Mar);
- the Natural History Museum of Cantabria (Carrejo);
- the Ethnographic Museum of Cantabria (Muriedas) or
- the Cantabrian Maritime Museum in Santander.
Also, Soplao cave (one of the largest in the world for the great development and abundance of its complex eccentric concentrations), in Rábago, which is accessed by a mining train, or the Peñacabarga camera obscura, offer unforgettable experiences for children.
La nostra famiglia
- 1 Adulti
- 2 Bambini
- 0 Scambi effettuati
- Rick (61) - Ingeniero
La nostra casa
- Tipo di casa: Casa di vacanza
- Ambiente: Al mare
- Camere da letto: 3
- Bagni: 1
- Posti letto: 5
Nella mia casa
- Animali da compagnia - Non permessi
- Bimbi piccoli - Benvenuti
Tipi di scambio
- Scambio non simultaneo
- Scambio casa
Cosa offre la casa
- No fumatori
Lista destinazioni preferite
- Aperto a tutte le offerte
- Paris, France
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Rick (61) - Ingeniero
- Ragazzo - Età: 24
- Ragazza - Età: 21
Animali da compagnia
- Non abbiamo animali domestici.
Circa la nostra famiglia
1º period: from 23 to 29 July 2019
2º period: from +/- 18.8 to 31.8 2019
Still open. Destinations: big European cities.
Father & daughter en perhaps son.
This member has completed 0 successful exchanges. Here are some members that he exchanged with in the past: